A massage with natural Carinthian-produced honey. A mountain crystal peeling. Or a face pack with herbal essences. A calming interval of pure indulgence awaits you in the Temple of the Muses Spa at the Karnerhof.
Driven by their passion and an instinctive sense for their calling, our dedicated team of beauty and wellness experts will ensure your complete comfort and relaxation. In line with the Karnerhof philosophy, all of our massages, applications and treatments are rooted in nature and in our deep sense of tradition.
Temple of the Muses Spa: expansive, with a light and welcoming atmosphere. A beautiful location for bringing your body and soul into harmony, for simply spoiling and rejuvenating yourself. Refreshing wellness highlight on hot days: a massage in the romantic boathouse on the turquoise blue Faaker See, with the gentle lapping of waves beneath you.
High-quality regional and international brands are centre stage at the Temple of the Muses Spa at the Karnerhof Peeling with freshwater pearls.
Spray mist with rose tonic. A frankincense silver mask. CA&LE Cosmetics provide active care products with fresh ingredients. This manufacturer from Klagenfurt, Austria shows how 100% organic ingredients can be refined into the finest cosmetics. These products are completely free of mineral oils, emulsifiers and preservatives. So the effect of the products is more long-lasting – the metabolism, regeneration and skin cell formation are all stimulated over the longer term.
Self-confidence, a zest for life and authentic personality: these have been the qualities of Maria Galland Paris for more than 50 years. The international spa cosmetics brand focusses on high quality products, efficient technologies and revolutionary combinations. A wide variety of treatments are designed to meet your desires and the specific needs of your skin, leaving you with a wonderful sense of relaxation and deep care.
I’m the best customer of our own spa facilities! When Ursula Karner brought the CA&LE brand into the hotel three years ago, I just had to try it out. The combination of gentle, natural products (right from our own area!) and the practiced, caring hands of my colleagues in the spa just let me forget my everyday cares.
- To help us ensure that your beauty and spa treatments run smoothly, we ask that you note your preferred dates and treatment times at the same time you reserve your room at the Karnerhof.
- If you have any questions at any time, call on the expertise of our highly-qualified spa team members. They are happy to provide advice on your own personal pampering, and can be reached by phone on +43-4254-2188-184 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
- To fully relax, we ask that you to come to your massages, cosmetic and body treatments in a bathrobe, without any jewelry or make-up.
- Our spa team is always pleased to see you arrive early for your appointment. We’ll happily invite you to a cup of tea or a glass of fresh water.
- It’s important to us to understand any specific needs you might have. So before any treatment we will ask what’s important for you – in this way, we can fine-tune your treatment so that it fits your needs.
- Our spa team members carefully prepare for each treatment. If you find that it isn’t possible to make your appointment, we ask that you give us at least 12 hours notice. If you are not able to cancel this far ahead of time, or you do not appear for a scheduled appointment, we will be obliged to invoice you 50% of the treatment price.