Decorated palm branches, rattling, Reindling cake, gun salutes: Easter in Carinthia is a deeply traditional occasion. Old customs come to life as nature blooms its full springtime glory. Lake Faaker See is calm, and the peak of the Mittagskogel is still blanketed in snow. In the valley: fun and plenty of activities for the whole family. A massage at the Temple of the Muses Spa. A round of golf. An excursion to Tarvis in Italy. A hunt for Easter baskets in the hotel garden, followed by a lavish Easter brunch.
- 3 nights
- on Holy Saturday, Easter fire at a picturesque wayside shrine; choral singing on Easter Monday
- traditional Carinthian Easter breakfast/brunch on Easter Sunday
- Easter basket hunt for children
- spa coupon worth €50 for every adult
- including the Karnerhof’s gourmet half-board
- and many more of our inclusive pampering services