Take advantage of up to six activities daily from April to November. Choose from the most beautiful hiking trails, cycling tours, public squares and attractions in the Villach - Lake Faaker See - Lake Osiach region. In addition to nature and cultural experiences, there are hikes and city tours, and a new public transport offer has also been added so that you can simply leave your car at home for your holiday. The bicycle bus service has also been expanded.
In total, there are more than 600 sports, nature and cultural activities to choose from.
Here is a just small sampling of what's on offer:
- Discount for the bike bus from Lake Faaker See to Spittal and Tarvis
- Hiking guide: The Edible Landscape of Lake Faak
- Free admission to the Kärnten Therme (2 hours)
- Free admission to the Relief of Carinthia and the Museum of the City of Villach
- Free admission to the Domenig Stone House in Steindorf on Lake Ossiach
- Free admission to the Pilz Museum in Treffen
- Free admission to the climbing hall and the Volume Boulder Hall in Villach
- Free admission to the organic citrus garden in Faak am See
- Citrus- Workshop in the organic citrus garden
- Golf taster and pitch & putt at Finkenstein Golf Course
- Youth fishing course on Lake Faaker See
- SUP yoga on Lake Faaker See and Lake Ossiach
- Guided tour of the old town or themed tour of Villach
- Guided motorbike tour from Villach
- Wine tasting at the Sternberg Winery
- Hut hike on the Gerlitzen Alpe and the Dreiländereck
- Yoga on Lake Aichwald, Ossiacher See and in Bad Bleiberg
- Alpaca walk in Bad Bleiberg
- Nature caching in the Ossiacher Tauern
- Taster climbing on the Peterlewand at Ossiacher See
- Photo walk in the Bleistätter Moor
- Pony rides at the KlippKlapp pony farm in Ledenitzen
- Thermal- springs and tepidarium in Warmbad Villach
- Fairytale hike to Aichelberg Castle
- Rock climbing tour Kanzianiberg
- Rock climbing tours on the Rotschitzaklamm and Kanzianiberg
- "Against the Current" - steream hiking in the Karawank mountains
- Mountain weather workshop on the Gerlitzen Alpe
These attractions are just a few examples. The Erlebnis CARD offers are regularly adapted and updated. Subject to changes and additions.
As a Karnerhof guest, you'll receive the card free of charge at the reception upon check-in.